Thank you for signing up to table!
Thank you for signing up to table at the 2011 Living Without Borders / Viviendo Sin Fronteras encuentro. We look forward to seeing you or your group there! Our organizers will be in touch with you shortly to let you know that the form has been received, and to update you on the status of our tabling space.
You can help us make this encuentro the grassroots, cooperative success that it deserves to be. A suggested contribution of $15.00 will help us cover the costs of booking facilities, promoting the event, and providing resources such as food for conference participants and rented tables for organizations, and will help this space remain sustainable and community-supported.
You can make a secure donation online using any major credit card or a PayPal account. All proceeds will go towards covering the costs of booking speakers, workshop space, facilities, food, and other expenses. Any amount is welcome, and any left-over funds will go towards next year’s Living Without Borders.
Where do I go from here?
Now that you’ve signed up for tabling, you may want more information on:
- Volunteering to facilitate a workshop! — to talk about your organization, your project, a skill you’d like to share, or a conversation you’d like to have with fellow activists and community organizers.
- Spread the word about Living Without Borders — online resources, flyers to post in your community, and pamphlets to set out at businesses, community spaces, and libraries.
- The tentative agenda for the encuentro.
- The form to register to attend the rest of the encuentro, if you’d like to check out any of the workshops or other activities.
- Contact the organizers if you have any questions, comments, concerns, thank-yous, or anything else to pass along.